Monday, October 27, 2008


Aw....my boy is growing!

I can remember when Ryan's teeth came in. I would let him suck on a cold wash cloth. We would give him teething tablets. I would want to cry right along with him because I couldn't take the pain away.

Now, those teeth are falling out. Well, not really falling. I bet he wishes they would just *fall* out instead of having to pull! Two teeth in one weekend.

When I look back over the last six years of having this little man in our lives, I am amazed. He is such a joy and such a handful. He either amazes me or frustrates me...sometimes at the same time! The last six years seem to have gone by so fast or so slow. I can't decide which and I think that is funny.

Somebody once told me that the days drag but the years fly. I really think that is true.

1 comment:

~kristi said...

quote is so true!! Keep up the blogs!